- A gorgeous 10-course Chinese banquet & some unique fun Chinese traditions (i.e. lion dance, red envelopes, with fortune telling & Chinese zodiac).
- Keynote Speech by the honorable Mr. Jason Kenney, the leader of her Majesty Loyal Opposition of Alberta.
- New business opportunities by Dr. Benny Xu
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm, Thursday, Feb 7, 2019.
Place: Central Grand Restaurant, 1623 Centre Street North, Calgary, AB T2E 8S7
Cost: $88 per person ($58 tax deductible receipt will be issued)
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb 2, 2019
Cheque payable to: Calgary-Foothills UCP Association (before Feb 1) or Jason Luan Campaign (after Feb 1)
The United Conservative Party does not accept payment from or issue tax receipts to: towns, villages, municipalities, school districts, corporations, trade unions or employee organizations. Expensing this contribution through a prohibited corporation is a violation of the Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act.
For eligible contributions made on or after January 1, 2004, the tax credit for contribution is calculated as the total of:
- 75% of the first $200 of eligible contributions,
- 50% of the next $900 of eligible contributions, and
- 33 1/3% of eligible contributions greater than $1100 up to a maximum of $1000.
The maximum amount any individual can contribute to any candidate, party, constituency association, nomination or leadership contestant or any combination thereof in a calendar year is $4000. Contributors must be ordinarily resident in Alberta.